SUGAR FREE APPLE PIE ENCHILADAS
Published on July 22, 2022
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 4 servings
🍎Apple Pie Enchiladas!
Comfort Food at its best!👏😋These Delicious treats created by Phyllis , are:
#SugarFree #lowcalorie #Lowcarb and Only 3WW Points per Piece!🤩
📝Notes & Recipe by @phyllis_crane on Instagram:
Apple Pie Enchiladas
- •1. 1 can of sugar free apple pie filling, I used Great Value.
- •2. 5 @CutDaCarb flatbreads cut into circles. I used a saucer as a guide.
- •3. 1/2 cup of granular zero calorie sugar replacement.
- •4. 1/2 cup of zero calorie brown sugar replacement.
- •5. 3 Tablespoons of Light Margarine.
6. 1/3 cup of water.
I put about 3 tablespoons of the pie filling in each wrap and rolled them up placing the seam side down in a square baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
I mixed the sugar replacements together with the water and melted margarine and reduced it down a little.
Pour the mixture over the enchilada’s and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. The wraps were crunchy and this was just delicious.