Explore Memes and more!

Memes

I am reposting this to Funny Bone simply for the very last one. Would have loved to see that in my yearbook. Great teachers

I am reposting this to Funny Bone simply for the very last one. Would have loved to see that in my yearbook. Great teachers

OᑭTIᑕᗩᒪ IᒪᒪᑌᔕIOᑎᔕ. ~ Melt your mind with these optical illusions!<< some for me are simply indescribable... :O

Melt your mind with these optical illusions!

OᑭTIᑕᗩᒪ IᒪᒪᑌᔕIOᑎᔕ. ~ Melt your mind with these optical illusions!<< some for me are simply indescribable... :O

Memes

Memes

This  actually happens to me a lot. But being the only trumpet in our junior high band no one really cares.

This actually happens to me a lot. But being the only trumpet in our junior high band no one really cares.

I'm gonna spoil the coolness for everyone: it makes purple cause red and blue when mixed together make purple.

I'm gonna spoil the coolness for everyone: it makes purple cause red and blue when mixed together make purple.

Im an idiot. I thought it was the missing zero in the beginning but the i read the comments and face palmed

Find the mistake

Im an idiot. I thought it was the missing zero in the beginning but the i read the comments and face palmed

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

Here is a simple quiz that tricks people into thinking the same thing, how does it work? <--- it doesn't on two percent of people. I'm a two percent, I thought of a blue Sonic Screwdriver. and I'm not even a real Whovian...

Pinterest
Search