Explore Offshore Wind Farms, Renewable Energy, and more!

Explore related topics

Renewable energy is the future of Sustainable Power. North Wales Gwynt y Môr is the second largest operating offshore wind farm in the world. The UK is stepping into a clean energy future. So is the World Bank. Photography @yvettephotography  #RenewableEnergy #Sustainability #CleanEnergy #photography #windfarm #renewable #renewables #cleanenergyfuture #windenergy #climatechange #environment #environmentalism #conservation #forwardthinking #innovation #drive #passion #passionforchange…

Renewable energy is the future of Sustainable Power. North Wales Gwynt y Môr is the second largest operating offshore wind farm in the world. The UK is stepping into a clean energy future.

Fantastic team effort! The final wind turbine at Race Bank Offshore Wind Farm is installed  91 wind turbines are successfully in place and will soon power over half a million UK homes in 2018.  #offshorewind #blades #greenenergy #renewableenergy #orsted #racebank Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos with us @itsmartman

The final wind turbine at Race Bank Offshore Wind Farm is installed 91 wind turbines are successfully in place and will soon power over half a million UK homes in Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos with us

Spain Achieves Renewable Energy Breakthrough: Wind Supplies More Power Than Any Other Source | EcoWatch

Shock media group peter nguyen essays Asian Perlite Industries Sdn Bhd (Greenhouse Solutions Asia) Established in 1997 in Malaysia we provide solutions for greenhouse structures, irrigation, water storage.

Offshore wind farm in jeju.. . . . #throwback #summer #jeju #fieldtrip #iepp #snu #kier #windturbine #windfarm #offshore #renewableenergy #engineer #bluesea #cloudy #landscapephotography #landscape #photography #photographer #scenery #naturephotography #latepost

Offshore wind farm in jeju.. . . . #throwback #summer #jeju #fieldtrip #iepp #snu #kier #windturbine #windfarm #offshore #renewableenergy #engineer #bluesea #cloudy #landscapephotography #landscape #photography #photographer #scenery #naturephotography #latepost

New Study Finds Offshore Wind Farms May Be Haven for Sea Life  #solarenergy #sealife #evolution #savetheplanet  http://ift.tt/2lkPbg3

New Study Finds Offshore Wind Farms May Be Haven for Sea Life #solarenergy #sealife #evolution #savetheplanet http://ift.tt/2lkPbg3

Going up! In June we inaugurated Gode Wind 1 & 2. With 97 wind turbines and a total capacity of 582MW the two offshore wind farms generate enough power to supply approx 600000 households in Germany annually.  #offshore #windfarm #windpower #renewableenergy #greenenergy

In June we inaugurated Gode Wind 1 & With 97 wind turbines and a total capacity of the two offshore wind farms generate enough power to supply approx 600000 households in Germany annually.

Block Island the first U.S. offshore wind farm   #compareenergy #comparepower #electricity #energy #hydropower #solar #solarpower #solarelectricity #windpower #solarenergy #windenergy #geothermalenergy #thermalenergy #waveenergy #tesla #teslasolar #solarcity #wind

Block Island the first U.S. offshore wind farm #compareenergy #comparepower #electricity #energy #hydropower #solar #solarpower #solarelectricity #windpower #solarenergy #windenergy #geothermalenergy #thermalenergy #waveenergy #tesla #teslasolar #solarcity #wind

It was a collaborative project by Vattenfall and Stadtwerke München (SWM) through a joint venture called DanTysk Offshore Wind. Vattenfall holds 51% stake and is responsible for the construction and maintenance of the offshore wind farm facilities. The remaining 49% stake is held by SWM. The project cost more than 1bn. The wind farm produced its first power to the German electricity grid in December 2014. Formal commissioning of the project was held in April 2015. Green electricity produced…

It was a collaborative project by Vattenfall and Stadtwerke München (SWM) through a joint venture called DanTysk Offshore Wind. Vattenfall holds 51% stake and is responsible for the construction and maintenance of the offshore wind farm facilities. The remaining 49% stake is held by SWM. The project cost more than 1bn. The wind farm produced its first power to the German electricity grid in December 2014. Formal commissioning of the project was held in April 2015. Green electricity produced…

On the fifth day of our climate countdown for the holidays my true love gave to me... (Swipe right!) - [FIVE] The Block Island Wind Farm off the coast of Rholde Island is America's first offshore wind farm! It is currently made up of five turbines and is capable of powering about 17000 homes.  . . . #holidaycountdown #wind #windturbine #renewables #renewableenergy #BlockIsland #RhodeIsland #climatechange

On the fifth day of our climate countdown for the holidays my true love gave to me... (Swipe right!) - [FIVE] The Block Island Wind Farm off the coast of Rholde Island is America's first offshore wind farm! It is currently made up of five turbines and is capable of powering about 17000 homes. . . . #holidaycountdown #wind #windturbine #renewables #renewableenergy #BlockIsland #RhodeIsland #climatechange

With a nacelle as large as a school bus three 27-ton blades and a tower that rises 600 feet above the water the #GE Haliade #windturbine is an engineering feat. Photographer @twheat captures these views from the Block Island Wind Farm the first offshore wind farm in the U.S. Swipe through for more. #TBT #renewableenergy

Block Island Wind Farm, which includes GE turbines twice as tall as the Statue of Liberty, helped close a diesel-fueled electric power plant in Rhode Island.

Block Island Wind Farm Americas first offshore wind farm. Five turbines in total capable of powering approximately 17000 homes  #Offshore

Block Island Wind Farm Americas first offshore wind farm. Five turbines in total capable of powering approximately 17000 homes

Pinterest
Search