Product sold by
But The Lord Stood With Me And Gave Me Strength 2 Timothy 4 17 Bible Verse Christian Religious Scripture svg dxf eps jpg ai files
Homeberries But The Lord Stood With Me And Gave Me Strength. This is a SVG, DXF, EPS, and JPEG digital download cutting file, which can be imported to a number of paper crafting programs.
With this purchase, you will receive a zipped folder containing this image (a clean image without the watermark) in SVG, DXF, EPS, and JPEG form, suitable for use in Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts A Lot, Make The Cut, and the Silhouette Basic and/or Designer Edition.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR MACHINE’S ABILITY TO USE THESE FORMATS. For Silhouette Cameo, you must have the Designer Edition to use the SVG file. If you do not have it, you will need to use the DXF file.
These files are for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL (up to, but not exceeding 100 products) use in creating physical products.
Files MAY be used for the following:
1. Creating physical items for your personal use.
2. Creating items for your small business use for use up to 100 times on products such as coffee mugs, decals, t-shirts, blankets, in scrapbooks, and on cards.
3. You may use my designs as a graphic overlay on personalized greeting cards.
Files MAY NOT be used for the following:
1. Reselling as a digital file or as your own work (this includes parts of the file in any way)
2. Selling as part of a clipart or digital paper set
3. Posting as a digital file online.
4. Posting as an image only online UNLESS it is posted with your watermark through the design image.
5. Sharing the file with anyone. This includes gifting, sharing, or selling the digital files through email, USB, Facebook, Google, Private Messaging, or any other way.
6. Uploading to any Print on Demand site (including, but not limited to sites such as Zazzle, Merch by Amazon, Printful, CafePress, etc).
7. Copying or creating items that look very similar to my designs.
8. Selling my designs as a wholesaler, or selling items using my designs to other companies to sell.
I am NOT responsible for trademark violations if you purchase and sell a phrase which is trademarked in the category in which you are selling it. I advise you to properly and thoroughly research trademarks. You can find out if the phrase is trademarked by going to the TESS Trademark database ( http://bit.ly/2v8DYzi ) and doing a search.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD file with no physical product included. Due to the electronic nature of the file, NO REFUNDS will be given. Therefore, please make sure you check (and double-check!) the file type you need prior to making your purchase.
Thank You and Happy Crafting!