• Sugar (fine grain) – 2 ¼ cup
• Icing sugar – for garnish
• Whisk together sugar, honey, vanilla, and oil for 3mins at medium speed.
• Add candied fruits, dry fruits, baking powder, baking soda, and milk.
• Mix together and then slowly fold in the flour.
• Line a round mould (6inch did and 2inch tall). Line it with butter paper. For the batter into it. Place the mold in a preheated oven at 160c for 40mins approx.
• Once the cake is ready remove and cool it for 10 mins in the mould. Now upturn the mould onto a wire rack and remove the cake from the mould. Allow it to cool completely. Garnish with icing sugar, cherries, and mint leaves and serve.