Life Cycle Set, Learning Wooden Toy, Montessori kids game, Wood puzzle board
You can see puzzle designs and learning toys in our store.
How wonderful the world is around! From childhood, the kid is interested in everything that surrounds him, because he has a natural craving for knowledge! The best way to keep that interest alive is by playing.
The main goal of this wooden toy is to open up opportunities for children to gain new knowledge, and for parents to share them with their children. This set includes 10 life cycles of 4 circles and a wooden board. The life cycle is the basis of existence, nature, life, and everything around us. Thanks to this toy, you will be able to tell your child about the world with excellent visualization.
In our design, we follow all basics of the Montessori Puzzle - natural materials and smooth structure. The puzzle supports the Montessori teaching methods and can become one of your favorite educational toys.
• FACILITIES OF THIS PUZZLE •
Montessori life cycle can be used for lessons with children both in preschool and at home.
The life cycle develops useful qualities:
• trains concentration, attention, perseverance;
• has a positive effect on visual memory;
• teaches to think strategically, calculating moves in advance;
• develops spatial thinking;
• forms communication skills, develops competent coherent speech.
The backside is where you can place your engraving message and make this toy be a memory in the future and add wooden box, life cycle material.
• MORE ABOUT THE PUZZLE •
Our wooden educational toys are safe because they are made from high-quality birch plywood and non-toxic paints;
The life cycle has the following dimensions:
• height: 8.7 inches (22 cm);
• length: 8.7 inches (22 cm);
• board thickness: 0.24 inches (6 mm);
• cycle diameter: 2.3 inches (5.9 cm).
Life cycle wooden box dimensions:
• height: 13 inches (33 cm);
• length: 5.1 inches (13 cm);
• depth: 0.90 inches (2.3 cm).
Please note, colors might vary due to computer monitor settings and lightening.
• Do NOT LEAVE the child alone while he/she is playing the puzzle.
• Ensure that the child does not take small parts for him.
Ships from and sold by