Product sold by
Watercolor Save the Date, ANY COLOR, save the date, envelope liner, photo envelope liner, photo save the date, dusty blue, deckle edge
Welcome! I’m so glad you visited my shop. I love working with clients to create unique wedding stationery that reflects the personality of the couple or wedding style. If you choose to work with me, we will work together to make sure you think your save the dates are absolutely perfect.
Some listing images feature extra upgrades not included in listed price. Scroll down to see pricing and details for the upgrades.
The $2 samples are generic paper samples for you to SEE PRINT and PAPER QUALITY and may differ from image shown as they will be pulled from already printed stock, and therefore cannot be customized. If you would like to see a sample of something specific (torn edge, color envelope, envelope liner, address printing, etc.) be sure to let me know when you place the order otherwise only a standard sample with a white envelope will be included. Samples are mailed USPS first class mail.
• Design with text changes (obviously) + 3 rounds of proofs
• Digitally printed 5x7 on thick 16pt/120lb matte cover stock (thicker than card stock)
14pt linen and pearl papers are also available for an additional 20%
• Font and text color changes are included.
• Plain white square flap envelopes
Floral color changes are also available but require a one-time customization fee (starting at $20) that will also cover an invitation set later if you decide to order those to match. Floral rearrangements or species changes are also available (starting at $35). If you have any special requests just ask! Please reach out for color change requests prior to ordering so I can confirm price.
HELPFUL TIP - Be sure to count the number of households and not the number of invited guests. This is a common mistake made by brides and I don't want you spend any more than needed by over ordering. However, you should plan on having a few extras for any late additions, one set for your photographer to shoot on your wedding day, and a couple for keep-sake.
Generic Paper Sample - $2 (this is not customizable)
30 Prints - $105
40 Prints - $115
60 Prints - $135
80 Prints - $155
100 Prints - $175
120 Prints - $195
140 Prints - $215
160 Prints - $235
180 Prints - $255
200 Prints - $275
30 Prints - $85
40 Prints - $95
60 Prints - $110
80 Prints - $125
100 Prints - $140
120 Prints - $155
140 Prints - $170
160 Prints - $185
180 Prints - $200
200 Prints - $215
Other quantities are available. Just message me with how many you would like and I will create a custom invoice for you.
ORDERING this item is easy, just follow the steps below.
1. Purchase the listing that shows the design you want in the FIRST IMAGE and include your text details in the "customize" section or in the “notes to seller” section at checkout. Unless you let me know when you place the order, your fonts and layout will match the 1st picture in this listing. If you want to change the layout after the first proof, an extra fee will apply so be sure you let me know of any change requests when you place the order.
2. If your save the date design includes space for photos, you may send those to me through Etsy Message by clicking “Message Jenelle.” Be sure to send me the original hi-res files to ensure best print quality. (Do not pull photos from social media or send screen shots. The quality will be too poor. Photos should be a minimum of 300kb.)
3. Once I receive all of your information your order will go into my queue. I will send you proofs for review through the Etsy Message feature within 2 business days. I will then make changes until you think they are perfect and approve to print (3 proofs are included).
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out by clicking “Message Jenelle” and sending me your questions. I try to respond within a few hours. I often work late at night so I don't usually start work until late morning PST.
Proofs will be sent through Etsy message, usually within 48 hours from when the purchase is made and all information is received. Unless otherwise requested by you when the order is placed, the proofs will be designed to match the FIRST LISTING IMAGE. Major layout and design changes after the first proofs have been sent (this include font changes) will result in extra fees. I will make as many edits and tweaks as needed until you think they are perfect and approve them to print, however only the first 3 rounds of proofs are included with the purchase, so be as specific and as thorough as possible with each request for revisions. Additional proofs will be $15.
All proofs will include an 1/8” bleed along all edges that will be trimmed off after printing. Customer is responsible for proof reading all text to ensure there are no typos. REVIEW YOUR PROOFS VERY CAREFULLY! We recommend you have at least one other person review the information for you. The graphic editing software used to create these cards does not have spell check and typos can occur. HALOdesignsSHOP will not be responsible for any printed typos that are on final proofs approved by customers, regardless of where the typo originated. Reprints for typos and mistakes on approved items will be subject to reprint fees.
Optional EXTRAS - UPGRADES and ADD-ONs
Please message me if you are interested in adding any extras. Since I don’t have listings for these options just let me know how many you need and what extras you would like and I will create a custom quote and invoice for you to make the ordering process a breeze.
PRINTED ADDRESSES – Save yourself the hassle and time of hand-addressing your invitations and let us print them for you for a beautiful presentation in fonts coordinating with your suite.
Return addressing: $0.25ea + $10 set-up* (printed on back flap of envelopes)
Guest addressing: $0.60ea + $15 set-up
Guest addresses must be entered into our address template for accurate printing.
Above pricing is for black/grey ink only. Color ink available for an extra $0.30 each and white ink available for an extra $1.00 each.
Link to Address template (download or copy to edit): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZwV5uMv-PHfg6D_FInUTYgcTylQdkPM19_ClS4b0-zc/edit?usp=sharing
COLORED ENVELOPES – My favorite way to elevate an invitation suite. Plus it helps them stand out in a stack of mail! Basic white square flap envelopes are included unless upgraded.
• 4.25x5.5 size: $0.43ea
• 5x7 size: $0.51ea
• 4.25x5.5 : $0.54ea
• 5x7 size: $0.62ea
Assembled Square flap: $1.10ea
Assembled Euro flap: $1.40ea
DIY (cut liners for you to then insert and glue yourself)
Square flap: $0.60ea
Euro flap: $0.90ea ($30 minimum)
(glitter & mirror liner +$0.20ea | real wood liner +$0.50 more)
Price does not include custom designs or venue licensing.
TORN EDGES – $1 per card
Make your save the dates unique with the deckle edge look. Each card is torn by hand and is a real labor of love that is sure to wow each guest.
ROUNDED CORNERS - $0.10ea
Self-adhering wax seal: $1.60 each
Minimum 50. Multiple of 25.
2” square or round: $20 + $0.25 each (multiples of 20)
1.25” round: $20 + $0.15 each (multiples of 48)
CUSTOM VENUE ILLUSTRATION
New Illustrations: $170+
Licensing of existing illustration: $50
Don't see your venue already illustrated in my shop? Let us illustrate it for you! Add a custom venue illustration to your print order.
Send me a message with the name of your venue and whether you would like a line drawing or watercolor painting along with at least one reference image, showing the exact angle you want it illustrated as well as any special requests (i.e. include the tree on the left and planters in front, do not include the road or flag). I’ll provide you with a quote and confirm the current turnaround time. Venue illustrations usually take about 3 weeks to complete, but can take longer based on current orders queue.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING:
Standard prints typically ship 1-2 weeks FROM PROOF APPROVAL with USPS Priority mail with tracking and $100 insurance. Some upgrades take additional processing time (like special order envelopes and torn edge paper). Be sure you have all your details confirmed and ready when you place an order.
If you need something rushed, I would love to accommodate the request. I offer Rush Processing ($50) so your order moves to the top of my queue for next day proofs. Then, once approved, it moves to the top of my print queue for faster processing.
Separate ($50) rush fees apply to any requested custom art, such as a venue illustration, to jump the queue with my artists. Please message me to let me know all the items you want, including any upgrades, and your need-by date so I can confirm I can meet your deadlines.
• All items are DIY assembly unless otherwise stated and invoiced.
• HALOdesignSHOP reserves the right to use photos of your final stationery prints for promotional purposes.
• Custom Art: Custom venue illustrations include an illustration drawn just for you based on the angle you specifically chose and sent reference images of along with any other special requests. The fee include the licensing of that illustration for any printed items ordered through HALOdesignsSHOP. This does not give exclusive rights to the artwork and the artwork remains property of HALOdesignsSHOP and may be resold by us.
• All items are shipped USPS Priority unless upgraded to FedEx. HALOdesignsSHOP is not responsible for late deliveries caused by delays with the shipping carrier.
Ships from and sold by