D6130 at Eastfield on 11th Oct 1970. Built at The North British Locomotive Company, Glasgow and delivered to Ipswich Depot on 27th Oct 1959. Withdrawn on 5th Oct 1971 and cut up at St Rollox Works, Glasgow on 1st Oct 1972. (John Chalcraft)
Brand new Brush Type 4 Co-Co D1825 drops on to Kirkby-in-Ashfield shed on 30th March 1965. D1825 was from the batch of class 47’s built without train heating for dedicated freight use and entered traffic on the 22nd March 1965, allocated to Toton. Withdrawn as 47344 in July 1999 it was broken up in February 2002 at EMR Kingsbury. From 1991 to 95 carried the name 'Chieftain'.
D7041 at Bristol St Philips Marsh in April 1967. Built at Beyer Peacock Ltd and delivered to Bristol Bath Rd Depot on 13th July 1962. Withdrawn on 1st Jan 1972 only 10 years old and cut up at Swindon Works in Sept 1972.