Neymar’s appeal dismissed by Appeal committee, TAD to discuss before El Clasico

(Watch Video) Dani Alves and Juan Cuadrado Console Crying Neymar After Juventus Defeated Barcelona

Messi, Suarez & Neymar strikes to keep Barcelona title defend alive

Messi, Suarez & Neymar strikes to keep Barcelona title defend alive

Lionel Messi rejects Barcelona’s fresh offer to renew contract

Messi’s current deal with the Azulgranas will end on June and the best player in the world wants a better deal to lock his future with the club.

Barcelona thrashed Osasuna 7-1 in their fight to remain at top of Laliga

Andre Gomes (C) of FC Barcelona celebrates with teammates after scoring his team's second goal during the La Liga match between FC Barcelona and CA Osasuna at Camp Nou stadium on April 2017 in Barcelona, Catalonia.

Osasuna players want handcuffs & a pistol to stop Lionel Messi

Osasuna boss Petar Vasiljevic asked his players how to stop Messi & players jokingly come up with an answer that we need “handcuffs & a pistol” to stop him

Luis Enrique’s eight striker plan and Neymar’s 1% chance and 99% faith waiting for Juventus at Camp Nou

Luis Enrique’s eight striker plan and Neymar’s chance and faith waiting for Juventus at Camp Nou

Messi’s double aim to get past Juventus’ challenge

Messi double against Real Sociedad brought his goal tally to 498 for Barcelona, another double against Juventus will help him to achieve landmark

Messi’s lone show in Barcelona 3-2 victory over Real Sociedad

Barcelona's forward Paco Alcacer (L) celebrates a goal with Barcelona's Argentinian forward Lionel Messi during the Spanish league football match FC Barcelona vs Real Sociedad at the Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona on April / AFP PHOTO / LLUIS GENE

Oscar Garcia emerges as the new name for Barcelona job

Oscar Garcia name for Barcelona managerial job emerged as a surprise after Mauricio Pochettino, Jorge Sampaoli, Martin Koeman, and Ernesto Valverde name.

Uefa Champions League, Juventus vs Barcelona Preview: Azulgranas hope it’s not going to be one of many off days

it’s Barcelona specialty to bounce back after one off day, and we hope it’s not going to be one of many off days against Juventus in Uefa Champions League.


More ideas
Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona controls the ball during the Joan Gamper trophy match between FC Barcelona and UC Sampdoria at Camp Nou on August 10, 2016 in Barcelona, Catalonia.

FC Barcelona v Sampdoria: Joan Gamper Trophy

Lionel Messi Photos Photos - Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona controls the ball during the Joan Gamper trophy match between FC Barcelona and UC Sampdoria at Camp Nou on August 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. - FC Barcelona v Sampdoria: Joan Gamper Trophy

#موسوعة_اليمن_الإخبارية l ميسي يظهر جانبا إنسانيا في"موقعة إشبيلية"

Returning from suspension,Messi gave a slap on his critics face with a brace against Sevilla, which helped Barcelona to register a routine victory.

Barcelona failed to capitalize on a chance gifted

Barcelona failed to capitalize on a chance gifted to go on top.Malaga defeated Azulgranas to ruin their chances returning a favour to Real Madrid.

Barcelona will start their competitive campaign against Sevilla in Spanish Super…

Barcelona will start their competitive campaign against Sevilla in Spanish Super…

Johan Cruyff lent a hand from sky to help Barcelona secure 6-1 epic victory against PSG – Jordi

Johan Cruyff lent a hand from sky to help Barcelona secure epic victory against PSG – Jordi

cool توقيت مباراة برشلونة وإشبيلية اليوم والقنوات الناقلة مجانا فى الدورى الاسبانى

cool توقيت مباراة برشلونة وإشبيلية اليوم والقنوات الناقلة مجانا فى الدورى الاسبانى

neymar jr vai virar jogador de basquet

Neymar Jr.

Our Neymar Jr's Biggest Fan competition is now live!

Pinterest
Search