Shia Wallpapers
More ideas from Shia
O My master! Certainly wretched is he who opposes you and certainly happy is he who obeys you. - Ziyarate Ale Yaseen

O My master! Certainly wretched is he who opposes you and certainly happy is he who obeys you.

Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (alayhi salam) said: "Say not, "This is Ramazan" and "Ramazan has departed" and "Ramazan has arrived" for surely, Ramazan is one of the names of Allah, The Mighty, the Glorious, who neither arrives nor departs. Surely, arrives and departs that, which is ephemeral, Instead say: "The month of Ramazan"”  - Al-Kafi, vol. 4, pg. 70 -

Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq (alayhi salam) said: "Say not, "This is Ramazan" and "Ramazan has departed" and "Ramazan has arrived" for surely, Ramazan is one of the names of Allah, The Mighty, the Glorious, who neither arrives nor departs. Surely, arrives and departs that, which is ephemeral, Instead say: "The month of Ramazan"” - Al-Kafi, vol. 4, pg. 70 -

Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Reza (alayhi salam) said: "Someone who recites one verse from the Book of Allah, The Mighty, The Glorious, in the month of Ramazan, is like one who has recited the entire Holy Quran in the other months."  - Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 93, pg. 344 -

Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Reza (alayhi salam) said: "Someone who recites one verse from the Book of Allah, The Mighty, The Glorious, in the month of Ramazan, is like one who has recited the entire Holy Quran in the other months." - Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 93, pg. 344 -

Wiladat of Imam Husain (as) mubarak

Wiladat of Imam Husain (as) mubarak

Imam Ali Reza (a.s.): "O Ibne Shabeeb! If you like to meet Allah, the Almighty, without having any sins then visit (the shrine) of Imam Hussain (a.s.)". Ref: Oyoon Akhbar al-Reza, vol. 1, page 300

Imam Ali Reza (a.): "O Ibne Shabeeb! If you like to meet Allah, the Almighty, without having any sins then visit (the shrine) of Imam Hussain (a. Ref: Oyoon Akhbar al-Reza, vol. page 300

Imam Ali (a.s.): The greatest ignorance is the ignorance of a person about himself. -Ghurar al-Hikam, page no. 189

Imam Ali (a.): The greatest ignorance is the ignorance of a person about himself. -Ghurar al-Hikam, page no.

Imam Ali (a.s.) said: The greatest calamity is ignorance. - Ghurar al-Hikam, page no. 185 -

Imam Ali (a.) said: The greatest calamity is ignorance. - Ghurar al-Hikam, page no.

Imam Ali (a.s.) said: Whoever loves us with his heart, supports us with his speech and fights our enemies with his sword, then he will be with us in Paradise at our stage. - Ghurar al-Hikam

Imam Ali (a.) said: Whoever loves us with his heart, supports us with his speech and fights our enemies with his sword, then he will be with us in Paradise at our stage. - Ghurar al-Hikam

Imam Ali (a.s.) said: One who loves us should prepare to be covered with afflictions. - Ghurar al-Hikam, page no. 657 -

Imam Ali (a.) said: One who loves us should prepare to be covered with afflictions. - Ghurar al-Hikam, page no.

Imam Ali (a.s.): A beautiful home is one of the two Paradises. -Ghurar al -Hikam

Imam Ali (a.): A beautiful home is one of the two Paradises. -Ghurar al -Hikam