London Stone, 109 Cannon Street EC4 - c 1930s

One of many historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Swithin London Stone parish

The Grave Maurice, Whitechapel Road, c 1930. This was a regular early evening haunt of the twins in the 1960's.

The Grave Maurice, Whitechapel Road, c Later a drinking haunt of the Kray twins.

'The City of Paris' public house, 178 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2. 'Dunville's Whisky' and the 'V crown R' on the windows over the left and corner doors, 'Greenlees Claymore Whisky' over the middle door. 'Wincarnis' on the middle door. 'Truman, Hanbury, Buxton & Co.' above the first floor. '178 C. Sharp & Son. 178' above the ground floor.

'The City of Paris' public house, 178 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2. 'Dunville's Whisky' and the 'V crown R' on the windows over the left and corner doors, 'Greenlees Claymore Whisky' over the middle door. 'Wincarnis' on the middle door. 'Truman, Hanbury, Buxton & Co.' above the first floor. '178 C. Sharp & Son. 178' above the ground floor.

Carpenters Arms, 73 Cheshire Street, Bethnal Green E2

The Carpenters Arms, Bethnal Green. Pic taken about Owned by the Krays in the

Forty Hill, Enfield RP  London Bus, Trumans brewery Goat pub

Forty Hill, Enfield RP London Bus, Trumans brewery Goat pub

Forty Hill, Enfield RP London Bus, Trumans brewery Goat pub

(ex) White Horse - Church Road Willesden NW10

(ex) White Horse - Church Road Willesden

Old Virginian Planter Public House, Gibraltar Walk/Virginia Road, Bethnal Green 1954

Old Virginian Planter Public House, Gibraltar Walk/Virginia Road, Bethnal Green 1954

Pinterest
Search